Thank you for following the REEP blog, which was designed with you in mind. Our team really values your feedback, input and suggestions. As you probably noticed, this blog is our platform to express our ideas, ask all sorts of questions and socialize (yes, virtually). Please take a moment to share your thoughts and experience with us.
Speak out! Weâ€™d love to hear from you.
Below are some suggestions of how you can become more involved with our blog.
- Volunteer to become a guest blogger and write posts for the REEP Blog
- Invite us to interview or visit your school campus, students or colleagues
- Tell us about special events going on in your school (or ed world! ); send us photos and a brief description of the event so we can share with our readers
- Volunteer for us to interview you about an ed topic that you are passionate about or a best practice that you want to share with other readers
- Suggest interesting blog post topics and people to be featured as guest bloggers or interviewed
- Email us your favorite YouTube videos or quotes related to education or social action